Hospitality Food Waste Prevention Experts
Results beyond the bottom line
Food Waste Reduction
CO2 prevented per year
The cost of food is skyrocketing. What was affordable is now expensive, and operators are forced to raise menu prices to account for increased input costs. There are tons of ways you can reduce food waste and reduce food costs as well. With the help of a great food waste consultant, accredited against the international certification The PLEDGE on Food Waste, you can get the help you need to really get your budget under control.
Cut food purchasing costs by 3 to 7% and increase restaurant profitability.CALCULATE SAVINGS
Achieve operational excellence and empower your teams to prevent up to 50% of food waste
Attract eco friendly customers, retain top talent and reduce your carbon footprint.LEARN WHY
Helping Hospitality Leaders increase Restaurant Profitability
Food Waste Prevention Course + Certificate
Learn from our hospitality online training in as little as one hour to quickly reduce food costs with minimal effort. For all eco friendly F&B operations in Canada.
Food Efficiency Audit
Boost your restaurant profitability with a detailed BetterTable Food Audit. It can be combined with our BetterTable Game to interview key leaders, and with food waste monitoring technology. For hotels and restaurants willing to control food costs for enhanced productivity.
Get certified against sustainable hospitality frameworks like Green Key Global, Michelin Green Star or the third-party audited certification The PLEDGE™ on Food Waste. For hospitality leaders willing to stand out!
What Is Food Waste Consultation?
Food waste consultation is a great way for hoteliers to learn how green hotel leaders leverage sustainable gastronomy, to implement strategies to achieve a triple bottom line. It can help Hotel General Managers, F&B Managers, Chefs, and other Hotel Managers in HR, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
Food waste consultants can help you:
- Learn how to save money and cut food purchase costs
- Learn how to inspire and train kitchen teams
- Learn how to reduce single-use plastic use and your carbon footprint
- Learn how to implement regenerative tourism practices
- Learn how green hotels sell more with sustainability solutions
- Learn how hospitality leaders anticipate coming regulations
Who Can We Help?
- Green-Key Certified Hotels
- Hospitality Schools
- Hospitality & Tourism Industry Associations
- Destination Marketing Organizations working towards Destination Stewardship
We are ready to help you find out what you can do to help with sustainability and with profits as well. We have taken the pledge to fight food waste and to help commercial kitchens go green and improve their sustainability performance.
Food waste is one of the biggest expenses that many companies that serve food deal with. Food waste can cut into your profits, it can cut into the overall efficiency of your company and it can have a big impact on the planet as well.
Contact BetterTable.ca today to learn more and to set up a consultation so that we can help you start reducing your food waste.
What hospitality leaders say
“An excellent training for any food handler, employee or employer.”
Executive Chef at JW Marriott Parq Vancouver and the DOUGLAS
Thank you for your outstanding assistance to our successful Certification to The PLEDGE
Hotel General Manager at Sun Resorts
All hotel chefs should have this!
Chair at Chefs’ Table Society of BC
I really enjoyed the masterclass, very well done and captivating until the end!
Executive Director at Delice Group
I recommend BetterTable.ca to restaurants that want to learn more about minimizing food waste and creating a better cost of goods result.
Chef Theo Brisley
Head Chef at Moxie’s Kelowna
I highly recommend working with BetterTable.ca if you’re looking for ways to reduce food waste.
Former Board President at Leaders in Environmentally Accountable Foodservice
So very well done! I love the brevity of the course, the savings calculator and the fact that data are all relevant for the Canadian restaurant industry.
Chef Davide Del Brocco
Sustainability Manager at Sodexo Canada
Do You Need Food Waste Consultation?
While not all hospitality companies are going to benefit from food waste consultation, businesses like hotels with a foodservice operation can certainly benefit from the right support. Hospitality venues spend an average of 25-40% of their monthly revenue on food inventory.
- We can help empower your teams with an online course for chefs and food and beverage managers working in BC’s tourism, hospitality and food service industry.
- We can help you define strategies to reduce food costs with a Rethink Food Waste Audit, to improve food efficiency.
- We can help you set up a food waste monitoring technology that can help you make the most of the foods that you order. With detailed multi-site reporting.
- We can help achieve your goals faster, with measurable outcomes and payoff.
- And we can help you promote your restaurant with sustainability certifications aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We live in a day and age when hoteliers need to achieve a triple bottom line.
BetterTable.ca is ready to help
Free Resources for a Better Table
Get free online training designed for culinary leaders to better control food costsstart learning
Learn trends about food, sustainability & diversity in tourism & hospitality.LISTEN NOW
Download our guide for hospitality leaders and assess your savings potentialget the guide